- Visitors may park in any unrestricted faculty, staff, visitor, or student parking space with a valid visitor parking permit. Contact Parking Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a permit in advance.
- Visitors should park in the Faculty/Staff section of Perry Street Lot, Litton Reaves Lot, Coliseum Lot, Derring Lot, Washington Street, Litton-Reaves Extension Lot or
- Visitor permits are not needed on weekends (Friday, 5:00 p.m. to Monday, 7:00 a.m.), unless otherwise noted.
- Metered parking spaces are also available for short-term visitors on campus. However, visitor permits are not valid for free parking at meters.
- All special events on campus that anticipate 50 or more visitors need to contact Special Event Parking to coordinate requirements.
- Parking and Transportation and Blacksburg Transit (BT) have developed a new program specifically for guests of Virginia Tech. For a minimal fee, your guests can ride the BT fare-free around campus, around town or to the mall.
- University policy requires a valid permit to park at any parking spot, regardless of the owner’s purpose or length of stay.
- Permits are also required for all vendor/business/contractor vehicles that park on campus.